Slurry Pumps for the Power & Energy industry
Managing the unwanted by-products of electricity generation requires effective pump technology.
Reduce downtime and maintenance
Power & Energy
Pumps for the Power & Energy industry
Are you planning or do you operate a thermal power plant? ANDRITZ offers high-quality and reliable energy utility pumps and pumps as turbines worldwide.
ANDRITZ offers centrifugal pumps and pumps as turbines for industrial applications and processes in the power industry.
ANDRITZ develops and manufactures cooling water and auxiliary pumps for applications in the power industry according to customer requirements with very high efficiency, thus significantly lower energy costs, and excellent cavitation properties. In addition, many years of experience in turbine design enable ANDRITZ to make optimum use of the advantages of hydraulic impeller blade adjustment for cooling water pumps.
Fan & Blower
Fan for the Power & Energy industry
Power generation and co-generation plants, waste incineration energy, industrial boilers, fuel cells
High efficiency fans:
- Forced air, gas recirculation or processing of other gaseous fluids
- coated fans for applications with acid fumes
- extended range of flow rate and pressure
- multi-stage blowers or turbofan for high pressure solutions
- designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with international codes and standards
- coupled to high efficiency electric motors and / or steam turbines
- customized with a wide range of accessories according to customer requirements
|Fan type / Arrangement||BCSN 542 - 7SWSI|
|Flow Rate (m3/h)||132.000|
|Rotational Speed (rpm)||1.480|
|Installed Power (kW)||250|
|Applicable Code and Stadards||API std. 673|